Lückenfüller in der Oberstufe: Shakespeare/ Black Adder
- Ohne Ton hören lassen, Dialog ausdenken lassen
- Mit Ton, Lücken ausfüllen lassen
- Oh, I’m, I’m so sorry! I am sorry! Wait a minute! You’re not…
- Will Shakespeare, yes. Well, don’t say it! I know, you hate ‘The Two Gentlemen of _______________’. Now, this one’s much better.
- Well, ________________ my giddy aunt! You, you couldn’t just sign something for me, could you?
- Certainly, er.
- Sorry, it’s just a _______________. (signing). Thank you! And just one more thing – That is for every school boy and school boy for the next 400 years! Have you any idea how much _______________ you are going to cause? Hours spent at school desks, trying to find one joke in ‘A ________________ Night’s Dream’! Years wearing stupid tights in school plays and saying things like ‘what …, my lord!’ and things like ‘look here, comes the _______________’, talking total crap, as usual. Oh, and -
- That is for Ken Branagh’s endless uncut four hour version of _______________!
- Who’s Ken Branagh?
- I’ll tell him you said that! And I think, he’ll be _________________!