It looks like you’re using an ad blocker.

Would you like to support LEO?

Disable your ad blocker for LEO or make a donation.

  • Subject


    For a political science article, I want to differentiate between protesters that do not travel abroad to take part in protests and those that do. I'd like to name them in an appropriate but not too formal way, something like "home stayers" and "travellers". How does "home stayers" sound? Is that comprehensible? Other ideas? I would be grateful for any suggestions!
    AuthorwolfWZB22 Apr 09, 10:36
    No, it doesn't good. I would make a subclause out of it and say: those who stay at home.
    #1AuthorDoctor Word22 Apr 09, 10:49
    You say that with Zu-Hause you mean people who do not travel abroad
    So you could use
    Domestic (or national) protesters
    International protestors
    #2Authorconfused gb22 Apr 09, 10:57
    Thanks for your answer! However, for tables, figures and the like it would be great to have a short denomination(?), too.
    #3AuthorwolfWZB22 Apr 09, 10:58
    My last entry referred to post #2.
    #4AuthorwolfWZB22 Apr 09, 10:58
  • Pinyin
  • Keyboard
  • Special characters
  • Lautschrift
:-) automatisch zu 🙂 umgewandelt