internet examples from text corpus at Wortschatz Uni Leipzig:convert
• Trumbull 2, Danbury 1 - Kelly Dolan converted a pass from Kristen Forster late in the first half as Trumbull edged Danbury late Tuesday night.
• Dearborn's Emily Oprish converted the PK for a 2-1 victory
• Monye stormed through the middle unchallenged for a fine individual try which Evans converted.
• Striker Patrick Helmes scored his eighth league goal of the season when he converted a penalty after just six minutes
• Incredibly, the ref awarded a penalty to home side Atletico Junior, which they duly converted.
• Phil Godman converted superbly from the touchline. Leinster tried to tighten the game with their forwards
• Striker Kwabena Yaro gave the new Ghanaian champions an 11th-minute lead they lost early in the second half when Godfred Yeboah handled and prolific scorer Salem Rewani converted the spot kick
• Lillie Lyon and Amanda Madsen converted their kicks for the Vandals, while no one from Globe was able to score from the penalty spot.
• The goal came on a nice combo in which Rosas crossed it to Brian Stout and he headed the ball down to Larson, who converted.
• A dubious penalty was shown by Referee Mohsen Ghahremany and Rafkhahi converted in the 78th minute
• Guiseley took the lead through Dave Merris, who converted Anthony Lloyd's cross
• the Tar Heels converted all three of Crane's interceptions into touchdowns
• The Cardinals took advantage of the turnover and converted it into seven points.
• LSU also converted 19 turnovers into 28 points
• The drive included a 33-yard run from Nick Rhodes, as well as a 2-yard carry that converted a fourth-and-1 at the Raiders 26.
• Florida wide receiver Percy Harvin converted the Gators' first three first downs in their opening drive
• New Palestine came out of the half and converted an on-side kick to take over on the 48-yard line of Rushville
• The Redskins also picked up a pair of field goals from Shaun Suisham, who hit the crossbar on a 43-yard attempt to start the game but converted from 26 and 22 yards
• Lawrence Hill converted the free throws
• He also converted a 12-foot jumper to again tie the game at 94-94 with 5:09 remaining.
• Keller hit 3-of-4 from long range, while McCamey, Trent Meacham and Chester Frazier converted two
• was just 6-of-20 from the floor and converted his last field goal with 5:32 left in regulation
• Laker Coby Karl struggled throughout from the field (3-14 shooting) but converted all six of his free throw attempts for 13 points
• Stojakovic hit back-to-back 3s, Pargo converted a feed from Paul on a backdoor cut and Paul added a short off-balance floater to give New Orleans a 63-40 lead at halftime
• the Mountaineers converted only 33 percent (4 of 12).
• The Tigers scored 40 points in the paint and converted 15 offensive rebounds into 20 second-chance points.
• Parrish made four 3-pointers and converted a key three-point play with 5:50 remaining
• After scoring only 16 points in the first half, the Patriots converted 15 of 24 field goal attempts after the break
• The fourth-seeded Serb took control early against the 18-year-old Cornet, who hurt herself with repeated unforced errors and converted only three of 12 break points.
• The Italian converted 65 per cent of her first serves, including two aces, to claim the crown.
• Davydenko had a 91 percent first-serve rate and converted seven of 13 break-point chances to rout qualifier Benedikt Dorsch 6-3, 6-0
• He has converted a club-record 24 in a row since his only failure, against Cleveland on April 7. Bobby Thigpen holds the single-season record with 57 saves for the White Sox in 1990.
• included a brilliant dive and sweep to keep the puck in the Rangers' end on the power play Hossa ultimately converted into the game's first goal.
• The key to those victories was the performance of Calgary's power-play, which has converted five of its nine opportunities against the Kings, who rank 29th in the 30-team NHL in penalty-kill efficiency.
• England struck back with 10 minutes to go as Adam OBrien crossed the try line and it was converted by Luke Anderson to level the scores.
• Ben Cockayne produced a try-saving tackle on Johnson on 59 minutes and then four minutes later he went in for a fine solo try converted by Scott Murrell.
• James converted to make it 7-0 after eight minutes
• The visitors struck first after the break as Tindall's half-break set Balshaw free and Barkley converted.conversion
• Third-down conversions: The Seminoles converted 11-of-17 third-down attempts, none bigger than Ponder's diving 13-yard gain on third-and-11 that kept the eventual game-winning touchdown drive alive.
• UCF's 11-play, 26-yard Knights' drive lasted 5:02 and included a fourth-down conversion
• Hakeem Williams fumbled the two-point conversion attempt, but Jordan Chatters was able to recover the fumble in the end zone to tack on the two points for the 8-0 lead
• Jerome Whestone ran in the two-point conversion to put Pewitt ahead 22-19 heading into the locker room
• New York forced overtime when Jacobs plowed into the end zone from 1 yard out, and Manning hit Domenik Hixon on a slant pattern for the tying two-point conversion with 3:21 to play.
• Anthony Piezzo put the Mustangs ahead in the third quarter with a two-yard touchdown run and Jordan Loiodice kicked the conversion for a 20-13 lead
• They also allowed 7 of 16 third-down conversions
• These teams score plenty of touchdowns, so there isn't much of a need for field goals or 2-point conversions
• Arriaran hit 4 of 6 shots in the first half, the conversions and misses equally divided from behind the three-point line and closer in
• got his first try for Ulster, with Wallace finishing off proceedings with a touchline conversion.
• Sharks: R Kankowski, F Steyn tries; R Kockott conversion, penalty goal, R Pienaar penalty goal, Steyn drop goal
• Dumond couldn't add the conversion and the teams went into the break with the home team leading 15-3.
• And they did that in style in the 73rd minute with a try from centre Rudi Keil with McAlister making it three successful conversions for a 17-point haul
• Carter scored a first-half try and kicked four conversions and three penalties -- seven goals from seven attempts -- to give the All Blacks a comprehensive win http://corpora.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/cgi-...