related discussion: Beule (am Kopf)related discussion: deutlich spürbar
• I rubbed the top of my head. There was a serious goose egg forming and it stung.
• I didn't care if their father had a giant goose egg on his forehead, he'd ruined my paint finish!
• Above her left eye she had a blue bruise that was beginning to come up. ... "You took a pretty good shot, there," said Alva. "You're going to have a goose egg. I wished you'd let them take you to the clinic." "A goose egg?" the woman said. "A lump," said Clay. "A swelling where you cracked your head."
• The goose egg on the back of his head pulsed, a reminder of the morning ten days before, when a pack of renegade Paiutes had jumped him in camp. One of them had knocked him out cold ...
• Gwen tries to reach the bedroom, but the hallway entrance spins away from her, the living room passes by in its wake, and it takes all her concentration to attempt a beeline for the breakfast nook, which swoops away, tumbling her into the empty cavern of the den, where her head bonks against the carpeted floor. Ouch! She laughs and sits up, rubbing the goose egg on her noggin.
• Now Burns felt the goose egg on his forehead. The blood had stopped, but the flesh was too tender to touch.http://corpus.byu.edu/coca/old/x3.asp?xx=1&w1...