Pronunciation: (bak'hand") (...)
1. to strike with the back of the hand.
2. to hit, produce, or accomplish with a backhand.
3. to catch (a ball or the like) backhanded.
(third-person singular simple present backhands, present participle backhanding, simple past and past participle backhanded)
1. to execute a backhand stroke or throw
2. to slap with the back of one's hand
Ya'll ain't no men, ya'll some women and ya'll deserve a backhand
I wear one right hand at the club cause that's my favorite snap hand
Aiyyo CaTash'll slap the track with a open fist backhand
I crack fans with funk then burn rubber like the Gap Band
And sun, surf and sand and a bruising backhand
And cocktails of sorts at his demand