Advertising
LEO

It looks like you’re using an ad blocker.

Would you like to support LEO?

Disable your ad blocker for LEO or make a donation.

•  
  • Forum home

Translation correct?

as you have got the confirmation letter from my previous landlord that i paid rent on time , i am lo…

Source Language Term

as you have got the confirmation letter from my previous landlord that i paid rent on time , i am looking for the favorable consideration and a positive feedback from your side.

Correct?

wie Sie den Bestätigung von meinem vorherigen Vermieter erhalten haben, dass ich die Miete pünktlich bezahlt habe, erwarte ich ein positives Feedback und Rückmeldung von Ihrer Seite.

Examples/ definitions with source references

dear leos,

i need some help. i am searching a long time for a student room / apartment and its difficult now a days to get it. the one room which i found is a possibility for me to get. but the current house landlord asks for confirmation letter from my previous landlord that i paid on time etc., etc., which i got. now i want to send that and request a favourable considerable for the room. how to state this in German please ( i want to make sure its written correctly and politely even if i can translate and try my level to write that my self in German

Comment

as you have got the confirmation letter from my previous landlord that i paid rent on time , i am looking for the favorable consideration and a positive feedback from your side.

wie Sie den Bestätigung von meinem vorherigen Vermieter erhalten haben, dass ich die Miete pünktlich bezahlt habe, erwarte ich ein positives Feedback und Rückmeldung von Ihrer Seite.

Authormangof (1089637) 07 Aug 20, 08:38
    Comment

Wie Sie der Bestätigung von meinem vorherigen Vermieter entnehmen können, habe ich die Miete immer pünktlich bezahlt. Daher hoffe ich auf Rückmeldung und ein positives Feedback von Ihrer Seite.

You could also replace "von meinem vorherigen Vermieter" with "meines vorherigen Vermieters"

and "von Ihrer Seite" with "Ihrerseits", but you don't have to.

#1Authorpenguin (236245) 07 Aug 20, 09:29

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

automatisch zu   umgewandelt