The Feature Table defines the logical tree structure of features and contains the columns shown in the following table.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/collab/FT/#1
The overall goal of the feature table design is to provide an extensive
vocabulary for describing features in a flexible framework for manipulating
them. The Feature Table documentation represents the shared rules that allow
the three databases to exchange data on a daily basis. The range of features to be represented is diverse, including regions which:
* perform a biological function,
* affect or are the result of the expression of a biological function,
* interact with other molecules,
* affect replication of a sequence,
* affect or are the result of recombination of different sequences,
* are a recognizable repeated unit,
* have secondary or tertiary structure,
* exhibit variation, or have been revised or corrected.http://www.imagingcontrol.com/search/results/...
IC Imaging Control Features
This is the official feature table for IC Imaging Control and details all aspects of the software. ... captured benefit from this feature, as they may keep the ...http://www.research.ibm.com/networked_data_sy...
Feature Search on the Feature Table
Objects at the feature level are defined in a feature table in the database. Typical features for satellite imagery include spectral histogram and texture features.