I don't think that concurrently=zutreffend is quite right. However, concurrently=gleichzeitig is fine and maybe concurrently=übereinstimmend would also be useful.
concurrently adv. gleichzeitig
concurrently adv. zutreffend Dictionary: concurrently
concurrent adj. gleichlaufend
concurrent [tech.] gleichzeitig
concurrent adj. [insur.] mitwirkend
concurrent adj. nebenläufig
concurrent adj. simultan
concurrent adj. übereinstimmend
concurrent adj. konsensuell veraltet Dictionary: concurrent
con‧cur‧rent /kənˈkɜrənt, -ˈkʌr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-kur-uhnt, -kuhr-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. occurring or existing simultaneously or side by side: concurrent attacks by land, sea, and air.
2. acting in conjunction; cooperating: the concurrent efforts of several legislators to pass the new law.
3. having equal authority or jurisdiction: two concurrent courts of law.
4. accordant or agreeing: concurrent testimony by three witnesses.
5. tending to or intersecting at the same point: four concurrent lines.
–noun 6. something joint or contributory.
7. Archaic. a rival or competitor.
con‧cur‧rent‧ly, adverb http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=conc...
- Her two dramas are being shown concurrently (= at the same time) by rival television stations.http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/concur...
PRONUNCIATION: kn-kûrnt, -kr-
ADJECTIVE: 1. Happening at the same time as something else. See synonyms at contemporary. 2. Operating or acting in conjunction with another. 3. Meeting or tending to meet at the same point; convergent. 4. Being in accordance; harmonious. http://www.bartleby.com/61/14/C0551400.html