Advertising
LEO

It looks like you’re using an ad blocker.

Would you like to support LEO?

Disable your ad blocker for LEO or make a donation.

•  
  • Source Language Term

oft genug

Correct?

often enough

Examples/ definitions with source references
    I don't know if I told you often enough how much you really mean to me
    Comment
    Ich wollte einen Text an meinen Freund schreiben, bin allerdings nicht perfekt in englisch. Falls also jemand hier noch einen Fehler findet, wäre ich sehr glücklich, wenn er mir das sagen würde :)
    danke!

I love you... It's not a question, it's a fact. Don't EVER ask me if I'm still feeling the same cause nothing, truly NOTHING could ever make me give up on you..there are no exceptions.. I don't know if I told you often enough how much you really mean to me, how much I care about you, I'm not sure cause it seems like I told you way too infrequently nd I don't want you to think that. truly.. I need you! All the small fights, the days we barely talk a word, I don't care anymore. They are so marginal, insignificant, they can't change anything... not the fact that I love you, only you, and that I want you by my side all life long. Know what? Nothing can tear us apart! and if somebody is brave enough to be in doubt about that.. Well, I think we can bear that :)
    AuthorEva21 Oct 08, 19:10
    Comment
    Wenn er ich ebenso liebt wie du ihn, wird er dich sicher trotz aller (etwaiger) Fehler akzeptieren und über sämtliche Falschschreibungen gütigst hinwegsehen. :-)
    #1Authordude (unplugged)21 Oct 08, 19:23
    Comment
    Schade, ich hatte gehofft, hier eine Antwort zu finden. Bin ich hier in einem Lebenshilfe-Forum gelandet? Ich dachte, das hier ist das LEO dictionary.
    #2AuthorCyron43 (788937) 05 Apr 16, 23:26
    Comment
    Eine Antwort auf was?
    #3Authordude (253248) 05 Apr 16, 23:41
    Comment

Das ist nicht das LEO-Dictionary, sondern das LEO-Forum! (Zwischen Wörterbuch und Forum ist ein gewisser Unterschied ...)
    #4AuthorMiMo (236780) 05 Apr 16, 23:44
    Comment
    ich hatte gehofft, hier eine Antwort zu finden

Yes, you can translate "oft genug" as "often enough" in many cases and certainly in the OP's case. (Although I would have said "I've told you ...," but that wasn't the question.)
    #5AuthorSD3 (451227) 06 Apr 16, 09:46
    Comment
    Eva #0 muss wohl im Verlauf der vergangenen acht Jahre seit 2008 geheiratet haben und ist nun zur Frau Cyron #2 geworden.
    #6AuthorPachulke (286250) 06 Apr 16, 14:47

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Pinyin

• Keyboard

• Special characters

• Lautschrift

:-) automatisch zu 🙂 umgewandelt