v. knit or knit·ted, knit·ting, knits
1. To make (a fabric or garment) by intertwining yarn or thread in a series of connected loops either by hand, with knitting needles, or on a machine.
2. To form (yarn or thread) into fabric by intertwining.
3. To join closely; unite securely.
4. To draw (the brows) together in wrinkles; furrow.
1. To make a fabric or garment by knitting.
2. To become securely joined or mended together closely, as a fractured bone.
3. To come together in wrinkles or furrows, as the browshttp://www.thefreedictionary.com/knit