insultingly - frech, beleidigend
: to treat with insolence, indignity, or contempthttp://www.wordnik.com/words/insultingly
1. in an unfair and insulting manner
2. in a disrespectful and insulting manner
He had stupidly overshot his mark in insultingly denouncing M. de Lesdiguieres.
In addition, the Federal Communications Commission makes rules right and left for these stations, often in insultingly trivial detail.http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/br...
The questions were insultingly easy.http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insult...
Synonyms: rude, discourteous, abusive, derogatory, offensive, nasty. http://www.freedictionary.org/?Query=insultingly
1. in a disrespectful and insulting manner;
- Example: "he behaves insultingly toward his parents"
2. in an unfair and insulting manner;
- Example: "this internationally known writer was foully condemned by the Muslim fundamentalists"
[syn: foully, insultingly]
Insulting \In*sult"ing\, a.
Containing, or characterized by, insult or abuse; tending to insult or affront; as, insulting language, treatment, etc. --
Syn: Insolent; impertinent; saucy; rude; abusive; contemptuous. http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/
Insultingly - frechhttp://de.pons.eu/dict/search/results/?q=insu...
Insultingly - beleidigend
The questions were insultingly easy - die Fragen waren lächerlich einfach